You’ve been on the dating app, your met through a friend or got the help of a professional matchmaker to meet someone, Here are 9 important tips for men starting a new relationship.
- Do what you say you’re going to do. It’s as simple as that. If you tell her you’re going to call or text, then do it. And don’t wait 3-5 days to contact her, that rule is ancient. Just don’t be overbearing, that’s a buzz kill
- Make plans and confirm in advance, not an hour before your date. And don’t drunk dial / text her at ridiculously late hours looking to meet up. If you haven’t established something solid where meeting up after hours is considered acceptable yet, or haven’t seen her in a while or even had a first date!
- Don’t send a girl any unsolicited pics of your Johnson! PLEASE. As cocky as you are about what you’re packing, keep it to yourself. As much as you think it might turn her on, most of the time it really doesn’t. It’s not sexy; it’s creepy and just gives her that embarrassed for you feeling, no matter how big it is, (although her and her friends will probably take a moment to talk about it, that moment is fleeting). Be unforgettable without the self-exploitation.
- Put a little effort in. Just a little, doesn’t take much. Pick a place to go and if you’re out of the loop or don’t live in the area there is this thing called Google, that even your grandmother knows about, use it!
- When you’re on the date don’t just talk about yourself the entire time. Ask questions about her and LISTEN to what she’s saying, maybe even respond with, oh, I don’t know, thoughts? Perhaps another question or a similar story. Follow up conversation paves the way for good dialogue, which allows you to get to know one another. And if you don’t really care about getting to know her, at least pretend you do, trust me, it will get you further.
- Compliment her. Women want to be the apple of your eye. Tell her when you think she looks nice. In both natural moments and when she has put time in to prepare for a night out with you. Ladies want to know that you have noticed their efforts. Flattery gets you EVERYWHERE ! If you see something, say something !
- Don’t be too pushy. Don’t insist on coming up to her place or for her to check out yours at the end of the first few dates. Be a gentleman, show her respect and that you are interested in more than just getting some (a difficult as that may be). If you’re genuinely into her and want to see her again don’t ruin it by being too eager, she will respect you for it and it will make her want you more !
- Keep it real and don’t move too fast too soon. Don’t tell her that you miss her every five minutes and that you want her to have your babies in the first couple weeks or even months. It will freak her out, make her question your sincerity, and ultimately push her away. Believe it or not, ladies get scared too.
- Laughter is the key to a girl’s heart, make her LAUGH !
These 9 important tips for men starting a new relationship will help you not make any costly mistakes. And if you’re looking for a matchmaker, take a minute and fill out a confidential profile